After teasers and TENAA certification, ZTE as we speak confirmed that it’s going to introduce its AXON 20 5G smartphone in China on September 1st. Because the picture reveals, there may be no-notch display and it additionally doesn’t have a pop-up camera since this can include the primary under-screen camera.
TENAA certification rvealed a 32-megapixel under-screen camera, 6.92-inch FHD+ OLED display and a 64-megapixel quad rear camera arragement.
ZTE AXON 20 5G rumoured specs
- 6.92-inch (2460 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED display
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Cell Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1), expandable reminiscence as much as 2TB
- Android 10 with MiFlavor 10.1
- Twin SIM
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 119° Extremely Vast Lens, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP under-screen front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 172.1×77.9×7.9mm; Weight: 198g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Sort-C
- 4200mAh (typical) / 4120mAh (minimal) battery with quick charging
The ZTE AXON 20 5G is predicted to come back in Flame Blue and Dazzling White colors, and we should always know the price when it’s introduced in a few weeks.