Xiaomi is fueling curiosity within the firm’s upcoming 10th-anniversary celebration. Along with the plain presentation of recent super-powerful flagships, the corporate plans to update a few of its outdated merchandise. For instance, the Chinese language big introduced that even supposing the already legendary Redmi Note 8 Pro has a successor, Xiaomi is planning a brand new shade for the outdated mid-range smartphone.
Xiaomi to launch a brand new shade choice for the Redmi Note 8 Pro
Xiaomi’s official Twitter account has introduced that the Redmi Note 8 Pro will obtain a brand new particular version. A new shade scheme awaits us, and a Twitter publish hints that the selection of shade is instantly associated to the Xiaomi emblem. The official shade of Xiaomi is orange, and from the promoting poster, we are able to see that the brand new shade is prone to be orange as effectively.
A new particular version is about to affix our #RedmiNote8Pro household. Are you able to guess the title of the colour?
— Xiaomi (@Xiaomi) August 9, 2020
Again in January, China launched a shade variant of the smartphone referred to as Twilight Orange. In the intervening time, it’s not accessible for buy. Almost certainly, Xiaomi will “relaunch” this shade, this time on the worldwide market.
As a reminder, the Redmi Note 8 Pro has a 6.53-inch FHD + display. The smartphone is powered by the Helio G90T from MediaTek with as much as 8GB of RAM. On the rear panel, there’s a block of rear camera, consisting of 4 modules. The principle one with 64 megapixels, a wide-angle one with 8 megapixels and two “plug modules” of 2 megapixels. The front-facing sensor is 20 Megapixels.
The gadget has a 4500 mAh battery with assist for quick charging as much as 18 W, an NFC chip, a 3.5 mm mini-jack and a USB-C port. The smartphone went on sale with Android 9 Pie, however was up to date to Android 10.
Redmi Note 8 Pro specs
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 safety
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G90T 12nm processor (Twin 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 800MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 6GB / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable reminiscence as much as 256GB with microSD
- Twin SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10, upgradable to MIUI 11
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel dimension, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens with 1.12μm pixel dimension, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP camera for 2cm macro with 1.75μm pixel dimension, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP entrance camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Constructed-in Alexa with dual wake phrase
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 161.37×76.4×8.79mm; Weight: 199.8g
- Twin 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Sort-C
- 4500mAh battery with 18W quick charging