Xiaomi in the present day opened crowdfunding for its new Mi Electrical Toothbrush T100 in India, after the T300 again in February. It has Extremely-soft bristles, GMSoft Sonic excessive frequency motor, Twin pro-brush modes with equiclean auto timer, Low-noise design, IPX7 Water0Proof physique and guarantees 30 days Battery Life on a single cost. Xiaomi says that the brush-heads have to be changed each 3-4 months and will probably be bought individually on mi.com sooner or later.
Options of Mi Electrical Toothbrush T100
- Powered by a custom-made high-frequency motor and efficiently produces 18000 vibrations per minute which assist in efficient elimination of micro organism, meals particles, and stains with much less effort in your half. It successfully disrupts plaque and filth to maintain your pearly whites recent and your gums wholesome as ever.
- Versatile, thin-tipped, and ultra-soft bristles that are 93% thinner than your regular nylon bristles. The bristles successfully loosen and whisks plaque and particles from even the blind spots of your tooth and gums.
- Options Twin-Pro Brush Modes to match your most well-liked fashion and tempo. The EquiClean Auto Timer goes off after 2 minutes pausing after each 30 seconds so that you’re reminded to modify sides.
- IPX7 water-proof design and the plastic brush head cowl case makes storage easy and hassle-free
- A Low Noise Gadget (≤ 60 DB)
- Anti-Slip Bump Strap Design
- Gives as much as 30 days (2 instances a day 2 minutes every) of use on a single cost through Micro USB
- LED indicator alerts you concerning the battery charging standing
The Mi Electrical Toothbrush T100 is offered for crowdfunding on mi.com at Rs. 549 (Rs. 599 is the unique price) with a funding aim of 2500 items, and can begin transport from 15th July, on profitable completion of the crowdfunding.