Yesterday, on the event of its 10th anniversary, Xiaomi offered the final word flagship Mi 10 Extremely. Nearly all of the specs are top-notch: the perfect ultrazoom camera, nice display and ultra-fast charging. The smartphone will go on sale in China on August 16, and patrons will discover a 120W charger bundled with it.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Extremely 120W quick charging velocity examined
On the presentation, it was mentioned that it’ll take solely 23 minutes to completely cost a 4500 mAh battery, and in 5 minutes its useful resource can be replenished by 41%. However to what extent do the introduced figures correspond to the precise use? the Chinese language tech reviewers who already have maintain of the gadget for the take a look at determined to seek out out.
So, in keeping with the outcomes of charging the Xiaomi Mi 10 Extremely with the brand new 120W charger, it was discovered you could actually cost the smartphone from 0 to 100% in simply 23 minutes. However within the first 5 minutes, the battery prices 36%, not 41% as said. In 10 minutes, the battery capability obtain 59%, 15 minutes – 79% and 20 minutes – 95%.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Extremely specs
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 side ratio HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) distinction ratio, DCI-P3 Vast Coloration Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 safety
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Cell Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB. 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage. 16GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based mostly on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with 1/ 1.32″ OV48C sensor,1.2μm, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, 8P lens, LED flash. 48MP Sony IMX586 periscope telephoto lens with f/4.1 aperture for 10x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom, OIS. 20MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture. 12MP 1/2.6″ 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Sort-C audio, Hello-Res audio, Stereo audio system
- Dimensions: 162.38×75.04×9.45mm; Weight: 221.8g
- 5G SA/NSA Twin 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO. Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Sort-C
- 4500mAh battery with 120W QC 5 / PD3.0 wired. 50W wireless quick charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
The Mi 10 Extremely is available in Obsidian Black, Mercury Silver and Clear Version, begins at 5299 yuan (US$ 762) for 8GB + 128GB, 5599 yuan (US$ 806) for 8GB + 256GB, 5999 yuan (US$ 863) for 12GB + 256GB and the top-end 16GB + 512GB model prices 6999 yuan (US$ 1007). It’s accessible for order right this moment and goes on sale in China from August 16th.