In mid-February, the premiere of two flagships Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro passed off in an internet presentation format. Coronavirus outbreak prevented it from being made public. The flagships have top-end traits, a sexy design and plenty of functionalities, however plainly the corporate is planning for extra.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro+ is coming with 12x optical zoom and 120Hz display
Till right now, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro was a flagship on all fronts and occupies a number one place within the portfolio of smartphones of the corporate. However it might occur that it must resign his most important title, and all due to the discharge of Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro +.
Information from China signifies the upcoming announcement of the Plus model, and its slogan is “Look past the world” The final word flagship Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro+ ought to have a 100 megapixel sensor in the primary camera, help for 12x optical zoom, a display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, the top-end Snapdragon 865 platform and quick 65-watt charging.
The authenticity of this information stays to be verified. In response to rumors circulating within the community, within the second half of the 12 months, Xiaomi plans to indicate 5 extra flagships based mostly on the Snapdragon 865. There are additionally predictions that the corporate will launch a tool based mostly on the Dimensity 1000+.
Here’s a reminder of the specs of the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro:
Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro specs
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 side ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) distinction ratio, DCI-P3 Large Coloration Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 safety
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Cellular Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based mostly on Android 10
- Mi 10 – 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel dimension, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash. 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture. 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- Mi 10 Pro – 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel dimension, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Kind-C audio, Hello-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Twin 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO. Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Kind-C
- Mi 10— 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimal) battery with 30W QC 4+. PD3.0 wired and wireless quick charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro — 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (Minimal) battery with 50W QC 4+. PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless quick charging, 10w wireless reverse charging