Xiaomi simply launched its Mi TV Stick, the corporate’s first streaming stick in India, because it had introduced. This comes after Mi Field 4K that was launched in Could. It runs Android TV 9.0 and comes with built-in Chromecast that permits you to stream 1080p content material. It additionally comes with Mi Voice Distant with Netflix and Prime video shortcuts and Assistant button for simple voice search. Because it comes with Google Play, you possibly can download apps and video games simply.
Mi TV Stick specs
- 1080p video output by way of HDMI
- Quad core Cortex A53 processor with ARM Mali-450 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Android TV 9.0, Chromecast
- Google Assistant with hotkey, voice distant
- Netflix and Prime Video with sizzling keys, Google Play Retailer for extra apps
- Dimensions: 92.4 x 30.2 x 15.2mm;Weight: 28.5g
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, micro USB energy port
- VideoDecoder: VP9-10, H.265, H.264, VC-1, MPEG1 / 2/4, actual 8/9/10
- Audio: DOLBY, DTS
The Mi TV Stick is priced at Rs. 2,799 and will probably be out there from Flipkart, mi.com and Mi House Shops ranging from August seventh. It can quickly be out there from different offline shops.
With the acquisition of the New Mi TV Stick, consumers get a 15-day free trial from Zee5, 50% on a whole 12 months’s Aha Leisure subscription and Hungama Play’s complete month’s subscription free of charge.
Commenting on the launch, Eshwar Nilakantan, Lead Enterprise — MiTV, Xiaomi India, stated:
At Xiaomi, we’re centered on bringing leisure into the consolation of your lounge by offering options that not solely present entry to content material but in addition make streaming much more handy on non-smart TV units. With the launch of Mi TV Stick, we’re centered on providing the Sensible TV expertise to customers who’re continuously on the lookout for methods to eat OTT content material.