Together with the Mi 10 Extremely and the Redmi Ok30 Extremely, Xiaomi additionally launched Mi TV LUX OLED Clear Version at its 10th anniversary occasion. It contains a 55-inch edge-to-edge clear 4K OLED 10-bit panel with 1.07 billion coloration mixtures, 120Hz refresh rate, 120Hz MEMC know-how and 1ms quick response rate for gaming.
It options AI Grasp Good Engine, MediaTek 9650 custom-made TV chip, with over 20 optimization algorithms and devoted optimization for 5 main use eventualities, AI Grasp for Audio that intelligently detects the kind of content material enjoying and select a becoming audio mode akin to films, music, newsfeed, sports activities, and extra. There’s additionally Dolby Atmos help.
It contains a 5.7mm ultra-thin physique and a spherical base for an immersive viewing expertise. The bottom stand is roofed with a millimeter-grade end that resembles compact discs mixing completely into any environment. It runs on custom-made MIUI for TV with House web page, Settings, My App particularly designed to raised reveal the visible options and power of the clear display. It additionally helps At all times-On display to customise display pictures and texts.
Mi TV LUX OLED Clear Version specs
- 55-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K OLED display with 178-degree viewing angle, 98.5% DCI-P3 Shade Gamut, 1000 nits peak brightness, 1000000:1 distinction ratio, HDR 10+, MEMC, Dolby Imaginative and prescient, 1ms response time
- Quad-Core Cortex A73 MediaTek MT9650 processor with Mali-G52 MC1 GPU
- Skilled sport mode, Automated low latency mode (ALLM),1ms instantaneous response, DC dimming, variable refresh rate (VRR) keep away from s image delays, tears, and freezes
- 3GB RAM,32GB storage
- MIUI for TV
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 (together with HDMI eARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- MPEG1/2/4, H.264, H.265, and many others.
- Dolby Atmos, DTS audio
The Mi TV Lux Clear Version is priced at 49999 yuan (US$ 7196 / Rs. 5,37,210 approx.) and can go on sale in China from August 16.