Vivo simply introduced S7, the corporate’s newest smartphone within the S collection in China, because it had promised. It packs a 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display screen with 91.2% screen-to-body ratio, because of slim borders, is powered by Snapdragon 765G with assist for 5G SA/NSA, 8GB of RAM, 64MP rear camera, 8MP ultra wide-angle camera that may additionally shoot macro and a 2MP mono lens.
On the entrance there’s a 44MP autofocus entrance camera together with 8MP ultra-wide camera. The entrance camera additionally assist 4K 60fps video and has EIS stabilization. It has an AG glass again, comes with in-display fingerprint scanner is 7.39mm thick and packs a 4000mAh battery with assist for 33w quick charging.
Vivo S7 specs
- 6.44-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED display
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Cellular Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10.5
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with, 0.8μm pixel dimension, f/1.89 aperture, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 44MP autofocus front-facing camera with Samsung GH1 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 8MP 105° ultra-wide camera with f/2.28 aperture, 4k 60 fps video recording
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.82×74.2×7.39mm; Weight: 184g
- USB Kind-C audio, Tremendous linear speaker
- 5G SA/NSA, Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Kind-C
- 4000mAh battery with 33W quick charging
The Vivo S7 is available in Gradient Blue, Jazz Black and Moonlight White colors, is priced at 2798 yuan (US$ 400 / Rs. 30,150 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage model and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage model prices 3098 yuan (US$ 443 / Rs. 33,380 approx.). It’s accessible for order from right this moment and goes on sale in China from August eighth.