On September 1, Realme will present at the least two new smartphones. We’re speaking about Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro. Yesterday the corporate introduced its intention to carry a presentation of recent merchandise, and the primary mentions of recent merchandise had been discovered on the TENAA web site. However the data was very scarce and didn’t permit us to estimate what sort of units they might be. And right now the info of the certification company had been supplemented with the specs of the mannequin with the RMX2121 product quantity.
The total specs of the upcoming Realme X7 Pro
It’s assumed that the smartphone will enter the market with the title Realme X7 Pro. It weighs 184 grams and measures 160.8×75.2×8.5 mm. Additionally, it has a curved 6.55-inch AMOLED display with a decision of 2400×1080 pixels. It helps a 120Hz refresh rate and has a fingerprint scanner built-in into the display. Within the higher left nook of the panel, there’s a spherical gap for a 32-megapixel entrance camera.
Realme X7 Pro relies on an unknown octa-core chip clocked at 2.6 GHz. It seems prefer it’s the Dimensity 1000+. The smartphone contains 6/8 GB of RAM, 128/256 GB of storage and a quadruple rear camera of 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP. The battery capability is 4500 mAh with assist for quick 65-watt charging.
Apparently, the Realme X7 Pro is a competitor to the Redmi Ok30 Extremely and these two fashions should compete in China to draw customers. The upcoming smartphones is lighter and has a extra highly effective charging. As a reminder, the Redmi Ok30 Extremely weighs 213 grams and helps 33W quick charging.
Final week, Xiaomi unveiled the flagship smartphones Xiaomi Mi 10 Extremely and Redmi Ok30 Extremely, in addition to distinctive clear TV and plenty of different merchandise. and here’s a reminder of the total specs of the Redmi Ok30 Extremely smartphone:
REDMI Ok30 ULTRA SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ E3 AMOLED facet ratio HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1200nit (HBM) / 500nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) distinction ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Large Colour Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 safety
- Octa-Core (4×A77 2.6GHz + 4×A55 2.0GHz) Dimensity 1000+ 7nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based mostly on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel measurement, f/1.69 aperture, 7P lens. 5MP (50mm equal) macro lens with 3cm ~ 7cm autofocus macro. 13MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens. 2MP depth sensor with 1.75 μm
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Kind-C audio, Hello-Res audio, Stereo audio system
- Dimensions: 163.3×75.4×9.1mm; Weight: 213g
- 5G SA/NSA Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Kind-C
- 4500mAh battery with 33W quick charging, QC 4+ / PD