Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G as it was announced few days back with the Note 20 series and Samsung also recently teased the new event announcement where they have confirmed that they will be announcing the Fold2 in separate event. Winfuture has posted all the specifications of the Fold 2 and images. Here the details everything we know so far.
Unlike the inner display, the outer screen should work with a maximum refresh rate of only 60 Hz. Inside, an extremely fluid display of moving content is offered at up to 120 Hz. The main display of the Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G is 7.6 inches and is folded vertically in the middle, with a resolution of 2208×1768 pixels. The manufacturer advertises that the foldable OLED panel has a cover made of “flexible glass”, which is commonly referred to as ultra-thin glass in the industry.
Full specifications of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G:
- 7.3-inch (2208 x 1768 pixels) Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED 2x main display, 6.2-inch (2260 x 816 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity Flex cover display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB storage (UFS 3.1)
- Android 10 with One UI 2.5
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 10MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 128.2 x 6.9mm; Weight: 279g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C (Gen 3.2), NFC, MST
- 4500mAh battery with 25W wired and 11W wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
According to leaks the Z Fold 2 will be priced at £1799 that is around $ 2390 and Rs.1,75,000.