The Samsung Galaxy S20 sequence is at present receiving its newest update which brings the July safety patch. Effectively, it is a shock contemplating that we’re nonetheless in June. Wanting on the changelog of this update, it isn’t only a easy safety patch update. This update additionally comes with some vital modifications to the camera. It improves the video stabilization and zoom features to realize higher camera expertise.
Moreover, this update brings a characteristic that permits customers to make use of Bluetooth microphones when recording audio by way of the Voice Recording app. Nonetheless, the update terminates assist for MirrorLink. Recall that Samsung has since introduced that it’s going to cease assist for MirrorLink, Automobile Mode, and Discover My Automobile.
The newest update is designated G98xNKSU1ATFD and it weighs slightly below 400MB. It’s at present rolling out OTA in South Korea. If you happen to personal the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, or S20 Extremely, you need to get this update within the coming days. As ordinary, all models won’t obtain this update concurrently thus you will have to attend longer. If in case you have not gotten a notification for the update, you could test for it manually. Go to Settings, accessing Software program Replace, and tapping Obtain and set up.
As of now, there is no such thing as a info on the provision of this update exterior South Korea. Hold a tab with us and we’ll maintain you abreast with the update rollout in different areas.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Sequence specs
- S20 – 6.2-inch Quad HD+ (3200 × 1440 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED 2X
Infinity-O Show, HDR10+, 563 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate
- S20+ – 6.7-inch Quad HD+ (3200 × 1440 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED 2X
Infinity-O Show, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate
- S20 Extremely 6.9-inch Quad HD+ (3200 × 1440 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED 2X
Infinity-O Show, HDR10+, 511 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 990 7nm EUV processor with ARM Mali-G77MP11 GPU
- 8GB (12GB in S20 Extremely) LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB storage (UFS 3.0), expandable reminiscence as much as 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Hybrid Twin SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Galaxy S20 and S20+ – 12MP Twin Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, Tremendous Pace Twin Pixel AF, OIS, 64MP Telephoto lens with 76° FoV, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, Hybrid Optic Zoom 3X, Tremendous-Decision Zoom as much as 30X, 12MP 120° Extremely Vast sensor with f/2.2 aperture, Depth Imaginative and prescient camera (S20+)
- S20 Extremely – 108MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 48MP Telephoto lens with 24° FoV, f/3.5 aperture, PDAF, OIS, Hybrid Optic Zoom 10X, Tremendous-Decision Zoom as much as 100X, 12MP 120° Extremely Vast sensor with f/2.2 aperture, Depth Imaginative and prescient camera
- S20 and S20+ – 10MP Twin Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Extremely – 40MP front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
Water and mud resistant (IP68)
- Stereo audio system tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Corridor sensor, Proximity sensor, RGB Mild sensor
- S20 Dimensions: 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9mm; Weight: 163g
- S20+ Dimensions: 161.9 x 73.7 x 7.8mm; Weight: 186g
- Dimensions: 166.9 x 76.0 x 8.8mm; Weight: 220g
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- Galaxy S20 — 4,000mAh (typical) / 3880mAh (minimal) battery with 25W quick Charging each on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wi-fi PowerShare
- S20+ — 4,500mAh (typical) / 4370mAh (minimal) battery with 25W quick Charging each on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wi-fi PowerShare
- S20 Extremely — 5000mAh (typical) / 4,855mAh (minimal) battery with 45W quick Charging each on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wi-fi PowerShare