Being within the center price phase, Samsung smartphones at all times discover their purchaser. The corporate has been producing mid-range fashions for a number of years, which, even when they can not totally compete with the merchandise of Chinese language firms by way of specs, they maintain the corporate’s share on this vary. Within the newest M collection smartphones, the primary function has grow to be the big battery, and with the upcoming Galaxy M31S, Samsung just isn’t going to alter something.
Samsung Galaxy M31s will obtain a 6000mAh battery
At the moment, the smartphone has been licensed by TUV Rheinland. Because of this, we realized that the Samsung Galaxy M31S will obtain a battery with a typical capability of 6000 mAh. This can be a good cause to buy the smartphone as a result of different manufacturers on the identical phase shouldn’t have an identical supply on this price phase.
Furthermore, extra main adjustments mustn’t happen. The novelty will merely grow to be a barely improved model of the Galaxy M31, with the identical plastic case, a 6.4 “display screen and an Exynos processor.
In any case, the presentation of the brand new smartphone ought to happen very quickly, and we will definitely inform you of the official details about the Galaxy M31S as quickly because it seems.
Earlier, the smartphone has already appeared within the Geekbench benchmark platform, then we realized that it’s going to obtain Exynos 9611 and 6 GB of RAM.
Recall, the M collection from Samsung has at all times been distinguished by good specs at an reasonably priced price. This allowed us to appreciate important financial savings. Now, though the Galaxy M31 was launched solely in late February, it seems that the corporate is already getting ready to launch its successor.
Here’s a reminder of the specs of the lately launched Galaxy M31 smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy M31 specs
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Tremendous AMOLED display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable as much as 512GB through micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Twin SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with Samsung GW1 sensor, LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP entrance camera with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IM616 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Sort-C
- 6000mAh battery with 15W quick charging