Samsung launched its budget-oriented smartphone – Galaxy M01 together with the Galaxy M11 a few months again in India. Now, the Galaxy M01 smartphone has obtained a price reduce of Rs. 600 in India.
The Galaxy M01 is available in a single variant with 3GB RAM + 32GB inside storage and is now priced at Rs. 8399, in opposition to its launch price of Rs. 8999. It’s got a Rs. 600 price reduce and the revised price is reflecting solely on Amazon.in as of now. It’s not clear if this price reduce is everlasting or short-term.
|Smartphone||Previous Value||New Value||Value Lower|
|Samsung Galaxy M01||Rs. 8999||Rs. 83999||Rs. 600|
To recall, the Galaxy M01 packs a 5.7-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, is powered by Snapdragon 439 with 3GB of RAM, comes with 13MP rear camera together with 2MP secondary camera, 5-megapixel entrance camera and a 4000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy M01 specs
- 5.7-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Cellular Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable as much as 256GB through micro SD card
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Twin SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP secondary depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP entrance camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Face Unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 70.9x 147.5×9.8 mmmm; Weight: 168g
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) battery