The high-end Dimensity 1000+ chip from MediaTek was offered in Might this 12 months. Since then, solely two smartphones have been launched on the premise of the brand new processor: iQOO Z1 and Redmi Okay30 Extremely. Regardless of the skepticism and unfavorable angle in the direction of MediaTek merchandise on the a part of a reasonably large variety of customers, Xiaomi nonetheless risked putting in the Dimensity 1000+ chip within the new Redmi Okay30 Extremely flagship. And it’s clear why.
Redmi Okay30 Extremely with the Dimensity 1000+ SoC has an amazing efficiency
Lovers have already managed to check the Redmi Okay30 Extremely via a sequence of benchmarks, which demonstrated that the MediaTek chip demonstrates greater than first rate efficiency. So, based on the outcomes of the race in AnTuTu 8.4.3 processor, Dimensity 1000+ with a rating of 539 786 factors bypassed the Kirin 990 5G and misplaced to the Snapdragon 865, which a mean of 605,248 factors. In Geekbench 5, GFXBench and 3DMark benchmarks, the brand new MediaTek chip additionally got here within the second place.
If MediaTek continues to launch such appropriate processors, then the time isn’t far off, when its flagship chip will be capable to turn out to be on par with the highest Snapdragon platforms, and producers won’t be ashamed to launch flagships with Dimensity SoCs. In line with rumors, the subsequent notable chip of the Taiwanese chipmaker might be Dimensity 2000, which might be produced utilizing a 5 nm course of expertise by TSMC.
Redmi Okay30 Extremely specs
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ E3 AMOLED side ratio HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1200nit (HBM) / 500nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) distinction ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Large Colour Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 safety
- Octa-Core (4×A77 2.6GHz + 4×A55 2.0GHz) Dimensity 1000+ 7nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based mostly on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel dimension, f/1.69 aperture, 7P lens. 5MP (50mm equal) macro lens with 3cm ~ 7cm autofocus macro, 13MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP depth sensor with 1.75 μm
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Sort-C audio, Hello-Res audio, Stereo audio system
- Dimensions: 163.3×75.4×9.1mm; Weight: 213g
- 5G SA/NSA Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Sort-C
- 4500mAh battery with 33W quick charging, QC 4+ / PD
The Redmi Okay30 Extremely will formally hit the market on August 16th. See the totally different variations and costs under:
- 6GB + 128GB – 1999 yuan ($289)
- 8GB + 128GB – 2199 yuan ($317)
- 8GB + 256GB – 2499 yuan ($360)
- whereas 8GB + 512GB – 2699 yuan ($389)…there’s at the moment a reduction which takes the price of this machine to 2499 yuan ($360)