Chinese language manufacturing large, Xiaomi, is working arduous to organize the MIUI 12 for its smartphones. As of now, a few Xiaomi telephones are already getting this update. Nevertheless, there may be at all times room for extra gadgets to get the update. Based on suggestions from customers, the Redmi Okay20 Pro is now getting the steady MIUI 12.0.1 steady model. This update comes with a brand new system animation/visible. Different new options on this update embody tremendous wallpaper, privateness safety operate, name operate, darkish mode, and Vientiane display.
As regards to this update, it’s at the moment rolling out in China, As of now, there is no such thing as a official report on when it should arrive the worldwide variations. Nevertheless, with the update out there in China, it shouldn’t take lengthy. This update weighs 2.5GB thus you need to guarantee that you’ve got sufficient space for storing, web connection and you need to again up your essential information.
The Redmi Okay20 Pro comes with a 6.39-inch AMOLED 19.5:9 excessive full display. It makes use of an on-screen fingerprint sensor in addition to a pop-up camera design. This smartphone boasts of the Snapdragon 855 processor and makes use of seventh-generation display fingerprint expertise. This gadget helps NFC, has a 4000 mAh large-capacity battery, and helps 27W quick charging. Within the camera division, the Redmi Okay20 Pro comes with a 20-megapixel camera within the entrance. On the rear, it has a 48-megapixel SONY IMX586 sensor + 13-megapixel wide-angle and 8-megapixel Telephoto Lens.
Redmi Okay20 Pro specs
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 side ratio AMOLED HDR display with DCI-P3 colour gamut, 103.8% NTSC Shade Gamut, 600nit (HBM) / 430nit (Typ) brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 safety
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Cellular Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Twin LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel measurement, 6P lens, Laser AF, EIS, 8MP 1/4″ OV8856 telephoto lens with 1.12μm pixel measurement, f/2.4 aperture for 2x loss-less zoom, 13MP 1/3″ Samsung S5K3L6 124.8° ultra-wide sensor, 1.12μm pixel measurement, f/2.4 aperture, 4K 60 fps video recording, 960 fps slo-mo recording
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 0.8μm pixel measurement
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.3×8.8mm; Weight: 191g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Qualcomm WCD9340 Hello-Fi DAC
- Splashproof (P2i coating)
- Twin 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Twin Band) + GLONASS, USB Sort-C
- 4000mAh(typical) / 3900mAh (minimal) battery with 27W SonicCharge quick charging