After a web based itemizing Xiaomi has formally introduced the Redmi 9 smartphone in Europe. It has a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD water-drop, MediaTek Helio G80 8nm SoC, 13-megapixel main rear camera, 8-megapixel 118° ultra-wide angle lens, 5-megapixel 4cm macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There’s an 8-megapixel camera on the entrance.
It has a textured anti-fingerprint again, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 5020mAh battery with 18W quick charging, however comes with 10W charger within the field.
Redmi 9 specs
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Twin 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with as much as 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) / 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable reminiscence as much as 512GB with microSD
- Twin SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 11, upgradable to MIUI 12
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 5MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP entrance camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 163.32 x 77.01 x 9.1 mm; Weight: 198g
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC (Non-compulsory), USB Sort-C
- 5020mAh battery with 18W quick charging
The Redmi 9 is available in Ocean Inexperienced, Sundown Purple and Carbon Grey colours. It’s priced at €149 and €179, respectively for the 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB variations, however it’s currently available for order at a proposal price of €139 (US$ 158 / Rs. 11,960 approx.) and €169 (US$ 192 / Rs. 14,545 approx.) for a restricted interval.