Chinese language manufacturing big, Xiaomi, not too long ago launched its newest 5G smartphone collection, Redmi 10X collection. This collection has the common Redmi 10X in addition to the Redmi 10X Pro. In accordance with Redmi’s product director, Wang Teng, the Redmi 10X is the world’s cellular phone that helps dual 5G standby. The dual-card 5G is on the community and may seamlessly swap indicators at any time to a greater 5G community. That is doable due to the optimization of the MediaTek Dimensity 820 SoC.
The Redmi 10X is the primary smartphone to make use of the Dimensity 820 SoC. This chip not solely helps 5G + 5G dual card dual standby, SA, NSA dual-mode 5G but in addition helps 5G dual-carrier aggregation.
Its efficiency on AnTuTu is method past any mid-range smartphone out there presently. The MediaTek Dimensity 820 hit 415,672 factors on AnTuTu. This rating is similar to the 2019 flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC which hit 445,343 factors. This processor is based mostly on 7nm course of expertise. It makes use of 4 × Cortex A76 (2.6GHz) + 4 × Cortex A55 (2.0GHz) and a Mali-G57 MC5 GPU. Moreover, this chip integrates a top-notch 5G modem with a flagship multi-core CPU structure in addition to an energy-efficient impartial AI processor (APU 3.0). In accordance with Lu Weibing, basic supervisor of the Redmi model, the Dimensity 820 SoC often is the strongest 5G mid- to high-end processor in 2020.
Going again to the Redmi 10X, this smartphone comes with a built-in 4520mAh battery. Whereas the common mannequin helps as much as 22.5W quick charging, the Pro mannequin helps 33W quick flash charging.
Redmi 10X / Pro specs
- 6.57-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ show with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 safety; HDR10, DC Dimming, and 800 nit peak brightness
- MediaTek Dimensity processor – 4 × Cortex A76 (2.6GHz) + 4 × Cortex A55 (2.0GHz) and a Mali-G57 MC5 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable reminiscence as much as 512GB with microSD
- Pro Mannequin: 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Twin SIM
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP rear cameras with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP macro lens, and 2MP depth sensor
- Pro Mannequin: 48MP rear cameras with LED flash, 8MP zoom lens with 30X digital zoom help, an 8MP wide-angle lens, and a 5MP macro lens.
- 16MP entrance camera
- Pro Mannequin: 20MP
- Fingerprint sensor (On-Display), IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162.38×77.2×8.95mm; Weight: 205g
- Twin 5G (5G + 5G dual card dual standby), SA, NSA dual-mode 5G, 5G dual-carrier aggregation, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Sort-C
- 4,520mAh battery with 22.5W quick charging for the common mannequin and 33W quick charging for the Pro mannequin.
Redmi 10X Sequence Pricing and Availability
The Redmi 10X collection can be out there in blue, violet, and gold color choices. Whereas the Redmi 10X sale will begin from June 1st, the Pro mannequin will begin sale on June fifth.
- 6GB + 64GB: 1,599 yuan (~$224)
- 6GB + 128GB: 1,799 yuan (~$252)
- 8GB + 128GB: 2,099 yuan (~$294)
- 8GB + 256GB: 2,399 yuan (~$336)
Redmi 10X Pro
- 8GB + 128GB: 2,399 yuan (~$336)
- 8GB + 256GB: 2,599 yuan (~$364)