A couple of days in the past, Realme launched its flagship smartphone dubbed Realme X3 within the Indian market. The corporate already has a SuperZoom variant whereas additionally it is engaged on the Pro variant of the unique one. Despite the fact that the machine was launched just lately, it’s already receiving its second update. Nicely, it’s value noting that the machine continues to be but to go on a sale. As anticipated, the update fixes quite a few bugs and brings a number of optimizations.
Realme X3 new software program update fixes bugs and brings a number of optimizations
The brand new Realme X3software update brings the firmware model RMX2081_11_A.31. As talked about earlier, the update fixes quite a few bugs whereas additionally bringing a number of optimizations. Aside from all these, the update additionally brings the most recent June 2020 Android safety patch. The update provides two purposes specifically Realme PaySa and Realme Hyperlink.
The software program update has optimized display brightness, heating difficulty of the facet fingerprint sensor together with total images high quality. It has additionally optimized the occasional machine crash difficulty. Coming to the fixes, we’re taking a look at occasional lagging points and a few identified points. Lastly, the update additionally improves total system stability.
The second software program update weighs round 195MB in measurement. As talked about earlier, the machine is but to go on sale which is scheduled for June 30. If you find yourself buying it, then you may simply update your machine by heading over to Settings>>Software program Replace.
You’ll find the important thing specs of the Realme X3 smartphone down beneath:
- Show: 6.6-inch IPS LCD panel, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio, 399 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, Gorilla Glass 5 safety
- Processor & graphics: Snapdragon 855+ chipset (7nm), Adreno 640 GPU
- Reminiscence and storage: 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB, UFS 3.0 storage
- Rear cameras: quad module, 64MP major sensor, 12MP telephoto lens, 8MP ultrawide sensor, 2MP macro
- Selfie camera: dual-module, 16MP major sensor, 8MP ultrawide lens
- Battery: 4,200 mAh capability, 30W quick charging
- Software program: Android 10, Realme UI pores and skin
- Biometrics: side-mounted fingerprint sensor, face recognition
- Connectivity: dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, Kind-C port, dual SIM
- Weight: 202g
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm
To recall, the bottom variant of the machine with 6GB RAM comes with a price tag of INR 24,999 (i.e. roughly $330). The highest mannequin, then again, will set you again INR 25,999 (i.e. roughly $343) providing you with 8GB RAM. Aside from this, the corporate additionally launched its price range Realme Buds Q together with a brand new Realme Backpack.