The Realme X3 SuperZoom, launched final month, was preferred by many customers. Now, we’re ready for the Realme X3. The smartphone has been noticed on GeekBench. Many customers assume that the brand new mannequin can surpass the flagship fashions with the price benefit.
Realme X3 has 12GB of RAM based on GeekBench
Based on GeekBench listings, the brand new mannequin has Snapdragon 855+ SoC and as much as 12GB RAM. Some analysts predicted that the brand new mannequin might be launched with the Snapdragon 765 or 765G, for the reason that single and multi-core performances achieved are removed from the Snapdragon 865 mannequin. However it appears that evidently the mannequin with the code identify RMX2085 will include 12GB RAM and Snapdragon 855+ processor. Other than this, there isn’t a official info on the specs by the corporate but.
Just lately, Realme has introduced a date for the launch of Realme X3 and X3 Tremendous Zoom in India. The corporate, together with the funds flagship smartphones, must also announce different good merchandise just like the Realme Buds Q on June 25th.
After weeks of uncertainty in regards to the existence of X3, the corporate has lastly cleared the air that X3 collection could have the Realme X3, and the X3 Tremendous Zoom through twitter. A teaser poster that accompanies the tweet showcases the 60X digital Zooming and astrophotography modes on the X3 Tremendous Zoom.
If we recall, the Firm’s CEO Madhav Sheth teased the Tremendous Zoom function of X3 some time in the past. A few days later, the funds flagship, the Realme X3 Tremendous Zoom, was launched in Europe on the finish of Might. Here’s a reminder of its specs:
Realme X3 SuperZoom specs
- 6.6-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ LCD display screen with 120Hz refresh rate, as much as 480 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 safety
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Cell Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage / 12GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel measurement, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with OIS, f/3.4 aperture for 5x optical and 60x hybrid zoom and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 960 fps tremendous slo-mo
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.5 aperture, 8MP 105° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 120 fps tremendous slo-mo
- Aspect-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Sort-C audio, 1216 Linear speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hello-Res audio
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.8×8.9mm; Weight: 8.9g
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Twin-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, NFC, USB Sort-C
- 4200mAh (typical) with 30W Dart Cost quick charging