Realme simply launched its C15 smartphone within the C sequence in India, because it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ mini-drop display with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the newest MediaTek Helio G35 SoC with as much as 4GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with realme UI on prime, contains a 13-megapixel rear camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel mono camera and a 2-megapixel retro camera and an 8-megapixel entrance camera.
The phone has a geometrical gradient design, contains a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 6000mAh battery with assist for 18W quick charging with 18W quick charger within the field.
realme C15 specs
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ safety
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage expandable reminiscence as much as 256GB with microSD
- Twin SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based mostly on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP retro sensor and 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.5×75.9×9.8mm; Weight: 209g
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 6000mAh battery with 18w quick charging
The realme C15 is available in Energy Blue and Energy Silver colors, is priced at Rs. 9999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage model and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage model prices Rs. 10,999. It is going to be accessible from Flipkart and realme.com ranging from August 27th and from offline shops from September third.