Realme simply launched its C12 smartphone within the C sequence in India, because it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ mini-drop display with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the most recent MediaTek Helio G35 SoC with 3GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with realme UI on prime, contains a 13-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel mono camera, a 2-megapixel macro camera and an 5-megapixel entrance camera.
The phone has a geometrical gradient design, contains a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 6000mAh battery with assist for 10W quick charging.
realme C12 specs
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass safety
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable reminiscence as much as 256GB with microSD
- Twin SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI primarily based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 2MP mono camera, 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.5×75.9×9.8mm; Weight: 209g
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 6000mAh battery with 10w charging
The realme C12 is available in Energy Blue and Energy Silver colors, is priced at Rs. 8999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage model and might be accessible from Flipkart and realme.com ranging from August 24th and from offline shops ranging from August 31st.