Realme simply introduced its C11 smartphone within the C sequence in Malaysia, because it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ mini-drop display with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the most recent MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, runs Android 10 with realme UI on high, encompasses a 13-megapixel rear camera together with a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 5-megapixel entrance camera. It additionally has nightscape mode.
The phone has a geometrical design with texture on the again with over 450 curves engraved in 0.1mm parallel association so it doesn’t entice fingerprints, however it doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner. It packs a 5000mAh battery.
realme C11 specs
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ safety
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable reminiscence as much as 256GB with microSD
- Twin SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based mostly on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 2MP depth sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- 5000mAh battery
The realme C11 is available in Mint Inexperienced and Pepper Grey colors, is priced at RM 429 (US$ 100 / 7,560 approx.) and can go on sale throughout Lazada Mega Sale from July seventh. It additionally gives a free realme Buds 2 as part of launch supply.