Oppo launched the vanilla Oppo Reno 4 and the Reno 4 Pro again in June in China. Each the smartphones packed in an attention-grabbing quad-camera array; the Snapdragon 765G chipset and extra for the Chinese language model; whereas the worldwide model packed within the Snapdragon 720G. The Oppo Reno sequence normally focuses on design and pictures. With this in thoughts, the corporate which had beforehand teased a brand new Artist Restricted Version; of the Reno 4 Pro in collaboration with James Jean is now formally out.
Oppo Reno 4 Pro 5G Wonderland Artist Restricted Version
Because it goes and OPPO’s official Weibo mentioned, “OPPO joins forces with artist JamesJean, a crossover affiliation between expertise and artwork”. Oppo Reno4 Pro Artist Restricted Version is stunningly unveiled for RMB 4,299; and is simply accessible on the official web site and in choose offline shops.
This new artist restricted version Oppo Reno 4 Pro is a collective enterprise between OPPO and well-known artist James Jean and it makes use of a floating mild phantasm rear shell composition, including engraving course of on the AG glass because the rear panel of the phone has been engraved with the artist’s basic patterns moreover the primary light-sensitive darkish grain course of, OPPO referred to as: daylight within the palms, the physique self-illuminated. Furthermore, The phone additionally comes completely with ColorOS 7.2’s artist-themed assortment, with the silver mannequin.
Moreover, The venture is what Oppo is asking SoleLuna (depicting Solar and Moon in Latin) and depicts “a summer season carnival of desires, an escape right into a prismatic realm of journey and discovery”; as James Jean put it in his Twitter. The smartphone’s again comes engraved with a SoleLuna emblem on the again; together with some representations of magical creatures, described via the artist’s creativity.
To make clear, apart from the again panel’s design and some unique themes all the things else is just about the identical as the usual Reno4 Pro; sporting a 90Hz high-refresh-rate curved display, an ultra-slim 7.6mm physique, and 65W Tremendous Flash Charging and extra.
Apart from that The Reno 4 Pro 5G Summer season Wonderland Artist Restricted Version underneath the hood is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor; and flaunts a 6.5-inch 90Hz dual-curved versatile OLED display; Regardless, the 48-megapixel foremost shooter + 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle + 13-megapixel telephoto + laser focus scheme captures some good shots; a 4000mAh battery and help for the unquestionably quick 65W Tremendous Flash Cost.
OPPO RENO 4 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.55-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 3D 90Hz AMOLED 90Hz curved display; 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Regular brightness: 500nit HBM: 800nit HDR native: 1100 nits
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Cellular Platform; (Twin 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU.
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture; EIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture; 2MP macro camera and 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture.
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 160.2×73.2×7.7mm; Weight: 161g
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Sort-C
- 4000mAh battery with 65W Tremendous Flash Cost (SuperVOOC 2.0) quick charging