OPPO as we speak introduced K7, the corporate’s newest mid-range 5G smartphone within the K collection in China. The phone packs a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 91.9% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 765G with assist for 5G SA/NSA, 8GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2 and packs a 48-megapixel main rear camera, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP camera for 4cm macro cameras.
The phone has a 32-megapixel camera on the entrance, 3D glass again with a gradient end and an in-display fingerprint sensor. It packs a 4025mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 quick charging.
OPPO K7 5G specs
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Cellular Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Twin SIM
- ColorOS 7.2 primarily based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel measurement
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 160.3×74.3×7.96mm; Weight: 180g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Kind-C
- 4025mAh battery (typical) / 3935mAh (minimal) with 30W VOOC 4.0 quick charging
The OPPO K7 is available in Thriller Black, Blue, Lemon yellow, Flame gradient and White colors, is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 286 / Rs. 21,500 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage model and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage model prices 2299 yuan (US$ 329 / Rs. 24,745 approx.). It is going to be out there for order in China ranging from August 11th.