OPPO has introduced A72 5G, the corporate’s newest mid-range 5G smartphone in China. It encompasses a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD 90Hz 2.8D display with 8-megapixel punch-hole camera and 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, is the primary phone to be powered by Mediatek Dimensity 720 with help for 5G SA/NSA, 8GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2 on prime, packs triple rear cameras that features a 16-megapixel major camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel mono sensor.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner that may unlock the phone in 0.28 seconds and packs a 4040mAh battery with help for 18W quick charging through USB Kind-C.
OPPO A72 5G specs
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ 90Hz LCD display
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 7nm processor (Twin 2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Twin SIM
- ColorOS 7.2 based mostly on Android 10
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Aspect-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162.2×75.0×7.9mm; Weight: 175g
- 5G SA/NSA, Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Kind-C
- 4040mAh (typical) / 3945mAh (minimal) battery with 18W charging
The OPPO A72 5G is available in Black, Violet and Neon colors, is priced at 1899 yuan (US$ 270 / Rs. 20,220 approx.) and is already out there for order.