Again in April, OPPO introduced a brand new smartphone in its A-Collection lineup — OPPO A12 with Waterdrop display screen, dual rear cameras, and extra. Now, OPPO has launched the smartphone in India with numerous offline provides.
The OPPO A12 flaunts a 6.2-inch HD+ Waterdrop notch display screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 safety and is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC paired with 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB inside storage. It runs on Android 9 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.1 on high and sports activities a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Coming to the optics, it sports activities has a 13-megapixel rear camera together with a secondary 2-megapixel camera and a 5-megapixel camera on the entrance. It comes with devoted dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4230mAh battery.
OPPO A12 Specs
- Show: 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 safety
- SoC: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- ROM: 32GB/64GB expandable reminiscence as much as 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.1
- Cameras: Rear – 13MP with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Entrance – 5MP with f/2.4 aperture
- Twin SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.5 x 8.3mm; Weight: 165g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- Battery: 4230mAh
- Colours: Blue and Black
Pricing, availability and provides
The OPPO A12 3+32GB variant is priced at Rs. 9990 and the 4+64GB variant is priced at Rs. 11,490. It will likely be obtainable throughout offline shops and on main e-commerce portals beginning 10th June 2020.
- 6-month prolonged guarantee until June 21st 2020
- 5% cashback on Financial institution of Baroda Credit score Card EMI and 5% cashback on Federal Financial institution Debit Card EMI
- No Price EMI as much as 6 Months on Credit score Card EMI and Debit Card EMI transactions
- EMI choices from Bajaj Finserv, IDFC First Financial institution, Residence Credit score, HDB Monetary Companies and ICICI Financial institution