Latest rumor revealed that OnePlus Z, the corporate’s new price range 5G smartphone with Snapdragon 765 can be introduced in July. Now a Payback survey despatched to a number of customers by a analysis firm has hinted on the specs of the phone together with the pricing of Rs. 24,990 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage model.
In line with this, the corporate will retain the 6.55-inch FHD+ AMOLED 90Hz display with 16MP punch-hole camera, in-display fingerprint scanner and a 4300mAh battery with 30W quick charging, whereas the rear camera can be 64MP + 16MP + 2MP and the Snapdragon 865 can be changed with 765 SoC. The OnePlus 8 (6GB + 128GB) is promoting for Rs. 41,999.
OnePlus Z rumored specs
- 6.55-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 402 ppi 20:9 Fluid AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass safety
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765 7nm EUV Cellular Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.0
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, EIS, 16MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G SA/NSA Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, USB Kind-C
- 4300mAh battery with Warp Cost 30T Quick Charging (5V/6A)
OnePlus in the present day confirmed the launch of two new OnePlus TV collection in India on July 2nd, so the OnePlus Z may very well be launched alongside.
Supply | Through