Oneplus has officially launched the OnePlus 8T today. OnePlus 8T comes with the 6.55-inch FHD+ Fluid AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+, and a 20:9 aspect ratio and a 16-megapixel in-screen camera with Sony IMX471 sensor. The 8T has flat Corning Gorilla Glass protection, and has received A+ rating from DisplayMate.
OnePlus 8T feature Snapdragon 865 SoC with X55 5G modem that supports both NSA and SA 5G, other than that 8T has 12GB of RAM, and runs Android 11.0 with OxygenOS 11. 8T features the quad-camera system includes a 48MP main camera with optical image stabilization, a 16MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and dedicated macro and monochrome lenses, letting users enjoy studio-level photography on the go. It comes with 4500mAh battery with Warp Charge 65 Fast Charging (10V/6.5A).
Price, Availability and Offers – OnePlus 8T 5G:
Offers at launch on purchase of the OnePlus 8T 5G will include:
- 10% instant discount on purchase through HDFC Bank Debit and Credit cards on Amazon.in
- Upto 6 months no cost EMI on purchase through HDFC Bank debit and credit cards
- Instant discount of INR 1,000 on purchase through HDFC Bank debit cards on offline channels starting 16 October and on OnePlus.in starting 24 October
- Instant discount of INR 2,000 on purchase through HDFC Bank credit cards and EMI on offline channels starting 16 October and on OnePlus.in starting 24 October
- INR 6,000 worth of benefits on Jio