The European Imaging and Sound Affiliation (EISA) has printed a listing of the most effective, in its opinion, cell units of 2020-2021, together with smartphones and different devices, and the checklist turned out to be very attention-grabbing.
For instance, OnePlus 8 Pro was named the most effective smartphone of the 12 months. Probably the most “superior” smartphone turned out to be the Oppo Discover X2 Pro, that’s, a relative of OnePlus 8 Pro within the BBK group.
In accordance with EISA, the most effective camera on the smartphone market belongs to the Huawei P40 Pro, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip was named the most effective foldable smartphone, and the Sony Xperia 1 II was named the most effective multimedia smartphone.
Additionally on the checklist had been the Huawei Watch GT 2 (greatest smartwatch), FiiO M11 Pro (greatest cell audio participant), LG XBoom Go PL7 (greatest moveable speaker), and AudioQuest Dragonfly Cobalt (greatest moveable DAC and headphone amplifier).
OnePlus 8 Pro specs
- 6.78-inch (3168 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 120Hz 19.8:9 Fluid AMOLED display with up 1,300 nits brightness, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass safety
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Cell Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.0
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX689 sensor, f/1.78 aperture, LED Flash, 0.8μm pixel measurement, OIS + EIS Hybrid stabilization, Twin Native ISO, 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with 119.7° ultra-wide lens and f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto sensor with f/2.44 aperture, 3x hybrid zoom and 30x Digital Zoom, OIS, 5MP coloration filter camera with f/2.4 aperture, 4K video at 60 fps, 720p gradual movement at 480fps, 1080p gradual movement at 240fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.45 aperture, EIS
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Kind-C audio, Twin Stereo audio system, Dolby Atmos, Audio 3D, Audio Zoom, OZO Audio
- Waterproof (IP68)
- Dimensions: 165.3×74.35×8.5 mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA/NSA, Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Twin Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Kind-C
- 4510mAh battery with Warp Cost 30T Quick Charging (5V/6A), 30W Wireless quick charging, Wireless reverse charging
Huawei P40 Pro specs
- 6.58-inch (2640 x 1200 pixels) Flex OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 HDR
- HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (2 x Cortex-A76 Based mostly 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based mostly 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G76MP16 GPU, Twin Huge Core + Tiny Core NPUs(Neural-network Processing Unit)
- 8GB RAM with 256GB / 512GB storage, expandable reminiscence as much as 256GB with NM card
- Android 10 with EMUI 10.1
- Twin SIM (nano SIM + eSIM)
- P40 Pro – 50MP RYYB Extremely Imaginative and prescient camera with f/1.9 aperture, OIS, 40MP ultra-wide cine camera with f/1.8 aperture, 12MP RYYB periscope camera with f/3.4 aperture, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, ToF camera for depth sensing, dual-tone LED flash, 4k video recording at 60fps, ISO 51200 and 7680fps Extremely Sluggish-Movement video seize
- 32MP entrance camera with f/2.2 aperture, IR Depth / Gesture Digital camera for professional bokeh, Face unlock, 4k video recording
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Water, mud resistant (IP68)
- P40 Pro Dimensions: 158.2×72.6×8.95mm; Weight: 209g
- USB Kind-C Audio
- 5G SA/NSA, Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NavIC, NFC, USB 3.1 Kind-C (GEN1)
- 4200mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge, 27W / 40W Wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge