Flipkart has launched Nokia Media Streamer working Android 9.0 OS in India. It presents full HD 60fps playback, comes with dual-band Wi-Fi, is supplied with a multi I/O antenna for higher reception, has Dolby Digital Audio and a voice-controlled distant with Google Assistant.
The built-in Chromecast characteristic allows you to solid content material from different gadgets simply and it helps Google Play Retailer. For the primary time on any media streaming gadget in India, there may be ZEE5 hotkey on the Nokia Media Streamer, along with Netflix.
Nokia Media Streamer specs
- 1080p as much as 60 frames per second
- Quad core processor with Mali 450 GPU
- 1 GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Android 9.0
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz for dual-band ; multi I/O antenna for higher reception
- Chromecast built-in, Google House
- Voice management Voice-controlled by way of Google Assistant and Android cellular app distant, Hotkeys for Netflix, ZEE5
- Dolby audio
The Nokia Media Streamer is priced at Rs. 3499 and can be obtainable from Flipkart ranging from August 28th.
Vipul Mehrotra, Vice President, Nokia Model Partnerships, stated:
We’re excited that Flipkart, the main e-commerce firm within the nation, is bringing cutting-edge residence leisure to shoppers in India with the Nokia Media Streamer, strengthening our strategic relationship. The Nokia Media Streamer is the right complement to Flipkart’s vary of Nokia Good TVs, providing Indian shoppers a premium viewing expertise to take pleasure in their favourite films and TV reveals.