Xiaomi has introduced Mi Pocket book Pro 15 with 10th Gen Intel Core processor, GeForce MX350, as much as 16GB RAM, as much as 1TB SSD, upgraded cooling system with dual cooling pipe, dual followers with bigger warmth conduction space, excessive effectivity and speedy cooling. It flaunts a 15.6-inch Full HD display with 6.53mm slim bezel and 81.5% screen-to-body ratio.
It has 2 x 2.5W audio system with Harman Audio and help for Dolby Audio Premium. There may be additionally a fingerprint scanner with static push-type fingerprint unlock mechanism and has a full-size backlit keyboard.
Xiaomi Mi Pocket book Pro 15 (2020) specs
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) with 178-degree huge viewing angle, 300 nits brightness, 100% sRGB color gamut, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-10510U (8MB L3 Cache, as much as 4.9GHz) / 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-10210U (6MB L3 Cache, as much as 4.2GHz) (Comet Lake) processor, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 2GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX350 GPU
- 8GB/16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM, 512GB / 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1MP HD webcam, digital array microphone
- Full-size backlit keyboard with 1.5mm keystroke, 3nits backlight brightness
- Intel 2×2 802.11 ac Wi-Fi dual-band (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB Sort-C, 3.5mm audio jack, 3-in-1 card reader (helps SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- 2.5W × 2 audio system, Audio by Harman, helps Dolby AudioTM Premium
- Dimensions: 360.7 x 243.6 x 16.9 mm; Weight: ~2kg
- Home windows 10 Dwelling Version
- 60Wh battery with 1C quick cost that gives 50% cost in 40 minutes
The Mi Pocket book Pro 15 (2020) is available in grey colour, is priced at 5999 yuan (US$ 847 / Rs. 64,250 approx.) for the Core i5, 8GB RAM, 512G storage and MX350 and the Core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB storage and MX350 prices 6999 yuan
(US$ 989 / Rs. 74,960 approx.). It’s already accessible in China.