Lava launched the Z61 Pro smartphone not too long ago in India after it launched the Z71 and Z53 smartphones earlier this 12 months. Now, the corporate has launched a brand new smartphone in its Z-Sequence line up — Lava Z66 with a Notch display, Android 10, and extra.
The Lava Z66 sports activities a 6.08-inch 19:9 HD+ display with a decision of 1560 x 720 pixels and 283 PPI. It’s powered by a 1.6GHz Spreadtrum octa-core processor paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage which may be expanded as much as 128GB with microSD. It’s a dual SIM gadget and runs on Inventory Android 10 out-of-the-box.
As for the cameras, it sports activities dual rear cameras which is a mixture of 13MP (major with f/2.0 aperture) + 5MP (needs to be depth) and the front-facing camera is a 13MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture. Lastly, it includes a micro USB v2.0 port and packs a 3950mAh battery.
Lava Z66 specs
- Show: 6.08-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- SoC: 1.6GHz Spreadtrum Octa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB DDR4 RAM,
- ROM: 32GB, expandable reminiscence as much as 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 10
- SIM: Twin Nano-SIM (4G + 4G)
- Cameras: Rear – 13MP (major with f/2.0 aperture) + 5MP (needs to be depth)
- Entrance – 13MP with f/2.2 aperture; Display Flash
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, micro USB v2.0
- Dimensions: 155.6 x 73.5 x 8.85 mm; Weight: 162g
- Battery: 3950mAh
- Colours: Marine Blue, Berry Pink and Midnight Blue
Pricing and availability
Lava Z66 is priced at Rs. 7777 and is offered on Amazon.in and offline shops. It is going to be accessible on Flipkart as nicely.