Jabra has launched the Elite 85t new earbuds with the Advanced Active Noise Cancellation, a new Semi-open design, better call quality with 6 microphone setup and wireless charging.Elite 85t comes with 12mm drivers has powerful bass and new semi-open earphone that gives comfort and relieve ear pressure.
It comes with dual dedicated ANC chips Jabra Advanced ANC technology that enables strong ANC capabilities with minimal processing which was lacking on the elite 75t. Other than that earbuds are IPX4 certified, and the battery life is 5.5 hours , and a total of 25 hours with the wireless charging case. Elite 85T will be available in – Gold/Beige, Copper/Black, Black and Grey and Titanium/Black.
Jabra mentioned that Elite 75t series will get OTA update that will enable active noise cancellation which is really good thing!
Price: $229 around Rs.16,800
Jabra Elite 85t key features and specifications:
- Compact design and oval silicon EarGels™ for a secure seal and comfortable fit
- Dedicated ANC chip which is more efficient in removing surrounding noises
- 6-microphone call technology and wind protection for superior calls wherever you are
- 4-microphone ANC using mics on the inside and the outside of the earbuds
- 12mm speakers for big sound and powerful bass
- Semi-open design with natural hear through
- Adjustable ANC with dual sliders from full ANC to full HearThrough
- IPX4-rated durability and 2-year warranty* against dust and water
- Up to 5.5 hours battery on a single charge and up to 25 with the charging case with ANC on, 7 hours battery on a single charge and 31 hours with ANC off
- Qi-certified, for wireless charging, and compatible with all Qi-certified chargers
- Customizable equalizer in the Sound+ App makes your music sound even better
- Voice assistant enabled. Elite 85t works with Alexa, Siri® and Google Assistant™.
- ‘MyControls’ to define button settings and Jabra MySound for individualized sound
Jabra Elite 75t series with ANC as Standard
- ANC activated for existing users through free OTA (Over-the-air) update
- Engineered on Qualcomm chipset to enable ANC on an existing true wireless model