Vivo’s iQOO model introduced its Z1x 5G smartphone with Snapdragon 765G Cellular Platform earlier this month in China. Following that, the corporate has now introduced one other smartphone in China – iQOO U1.
The iQOO U1 flaunts a 6.53-inch FHD+ 19.5:9 LCD display screen with a decision of 2340 x 1080 and a 90.72% Display-to-body ratio. It’s powered by the Octa-Core Snapdragon 720G Cellular Platform and is paired with 6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB inside storage. It is available in three color choices, sports activities a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and the smartphone runs on IQOO UI based mostly on Android 10.0.
As for the optics, the iQOO U1 sports activities triple rear cameras which is a mixture of 48MP (major with f/1.79 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture) and the front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture. It packs a 4500mAh battery with help for 18W dual-engine flash cost by means of the micro USB port.
iQOO U1 specs
- Show: 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 19.5:9 facet ratio display screen
- SoC: Octa Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Cellular Platform (Twin 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x
- ROM: 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1)
- OS: Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- Cameras: Rear – 48MP (major with f/1.79 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture); Video recording: 720P/1080P as much as 60fps; 4K at 30fps
- Entrance- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Aspect-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.05×76.61×8.46mm; Weight:190g
- Connectivity: Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB
- Battery: 4500mAh (Minimal) with 18W dual-engine flash cost
- Colours: Star blue, Secret Black, Sunny frost white
Pricing and availability
- iQOO U1 6GB+64GB: 1198 yuan (US$ 171 / Rs. 12,880 approx.)
- iQOO U1 6GB+128GB: 1398 yuan (US$ 199 / Rs. 15,030 approx.)
- iQOO U1 8GB+128GB: 1598 yuan (US$ 228 / Rs. 17,180 approx.)
The pre-orders are dwell in China and it’ll go on sale beginning 23rd July, 2020.