iQOO simply introduced the iQOO 5 and iQOO 5 Pro smartphones in China, because it had promised. Each the telephones pack a 6.56-inch Full HD+ AMOLED 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz contact sampling rate display screen with 92.6% screen-to-body ratio and the Pro model additionally has a 3D curved display screen with 1.48mm slender aspect bezels. These have a punch-hole display screen with a 16-megapixel entrance camera.
These are powered by Snapdragon 865 with paired with Snapdragon X55 5G modem, as much as 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and VC liquid cooling system with 12751mm space providing 21.4% higher warmth dissipation in comparison with iQOO 3. Each the telephones characteristic a 50MP Samsung GN1 sensor and a 13-megapixel ultra-wide camera and the iQOO 5 includes a 13-megapixel portrait camera, which is changed by an 8-megapixel telephoto camera with 5x optical and 60x digital zoom within the iQOO 5 Pro.
The iQOO 5 Pro additionally has 120W quick charging the can cost the phone’s 4000mAh battery from 0 to 100% in 15 minutes. The iQOO 5 has a 4500mAh battery with 55W quick charging that may cost absolutely in 50 minutes. The iQOO 5 Pro has BMW M Motorsport’s world partnership so it has legendary model that comes with three stripes in white leather-based end, and the monitor model has carbon fibre end below the glass.
iQOO 5 and iQOO 5 Pro specs
- 6.56-inch (2376×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.8:9 side ratio display screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 colour gamut,103% NTSC colour gamut
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Cellular Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.5
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- iQOO 5 – 50MP camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, f/1.85 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 20x digital zoom, 13MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 13MP 50mmportrait camera with f/2.46 aperture, 2x zoom
- iQOO 5 Pro – 50MP camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, f/1.85 aperture, LED flash, OIS + EIS, 13MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with f/3.4 aperture, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 60x digital zoom
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Kind-C audio, Stereo audio system, Hello-Fi audio
- iQOO 5 Dimensions: 160.04x 75.60x 8.32mm; Weight:197g
- iQOO 5 Pro Dimensions: 159.56x 73.30x 8.9mm/9.53mm; Weight:198g/196.7g for monitor and legendary variations
- 5G SA/NSA, Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Kind-C
- iQOO 5 – 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 55W flash charging
- iQOO 5 Pro – 4000mAh (Typical) battery with 120W ultra-fast flash charging
The iQOO 5 is available in Blue and Gray colors and is priced at 3998 yuan (US$ 576 / Rs. 43,130 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage model, 12GB RAM with 128GB storage model prices 4298 yuan (US$ 619 / Rs. 46,368 approx.) and the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage model prices 4598 yuan (US$ 662 / Rs. 49,605 approx.).
The iQOO 5 Pro is priced at 4998 yuan (US$ 720 / Rs. 53,920 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage model and the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage model prices 5498 yuan (US$ 792 / Rs. 59,318 approx.). Each these can be found for order from at present and goes on sale in China from August 24th.