Together with the MateBook X 2020, HUAWEI additionally launched Freelace Pro, the compay’s newest wireless earphones. It has built-in USB Sort-C plug that allows you to cost whenever you plug into the phone and likewise pair it by the identical method, however this has 14mm dynamic driver unit and likewise comes with Active noise cancellation with 2 microphones that may be enabled utilizing contact controls on the headset. You possibly can contact and maintain the left earphone to modify on the clear mode.
It has a built-in Corridor magnetic sensor that may detect whether or not the headphones are in use. You possibly can connect to finish the connection for disconnecting it, and whenever you separate, it should reconnect. It makes use of Bluetooth 5.0, and options IPX5 rankings for water resistance.
HUAWEI Freelace Pro specs
- 14mm dynamic driver unit
- Ergonomic earbuds for a cushty match
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Twin lively noise discount, 3 microphone name noise discount
- Multi Operate / Energy / Quantity buttons, Contact on left headphone
- Water-proof (IPX5)
- Whole size: 862.4mm; Cable size: 814 mm; Weight: 34 g
- 150mAh battery with 24 hours of playback with out ANC, 16 hours with ANC, 5-hour playback in 5-miunte cost
The HUAWEI Freelace Pro is available in Black, White and Inexperienced colors, is priced at 599 yuan (US$ 86 / Rs. 6,500 approx.) and can go on sale in China from August 26.