Honor has formally launched the brand new entry-level smartphone Honor 9A as we speak. Like all present Huawei gadgets, it now not has Google companies and ought to be out there from July 1 at a price of 150 euro (about $170).
Honor 9A: new entry-level smartphone launched with out Google companies
The Honor 9A has a 6.3 inch IPS display with a decision of 1,600 x 720 pixels and a central dot-drop notch. It runs MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core SoC and 3 GB of RAM. The inner reminiscence holds a beneficiant 64 GB and it helps enlargement by way of the microSD card.
On the again of the Honor 9A is a triple camera, consisting of a 13-megapixel essential sensor (f / 1.8), a 5-megapixel wide-angle sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The entrance camera sits on the entrance contained in the dot-drop notch and may take images with a decision of 8 megapixels.
The present Android 10 with the Magic UI 3.1 is preinstalled on the Honor 9A, whereby the Google companies are lacking once more. Patrons should be happy with the Huawei AppGallery, which is a significant level of criticism in my view. Possibly the massive battery with a capability of 5,000 mAh can consolation a minimum of a few of it. It’s a pity, nonetheless, that Honor nonetheless makes use of an outdated micro USB port for charging.
The Honor 9A will probably be out there in Europe from July 1st at a price of EUR 149.90 (about $170). The entry-level smartphone will then be out there within the colours Midnight Black and Phantom Blue.
Honor 9A specs
- 6.3-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762R) 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable reminiscence as much as 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1
- Twin SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 159.07 × 74.06 × 9.04mm; Weight: 185g
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 5000mAh battery
Honor has confirmed yesterday that the Honor X10 Max smartphone will launch in China on July 2. A current leak signifies that Honor is asserting the Honor 30 Lite 5G smartphone together with the X10 Max. Earlier as we speak, the Honor 30 Lite has been noticed within the database of the favored Geekbench benchmark platform.
The Honor 30 Lite 5G has the codename Maxwell, in addition to the mannequin quantity MXW-AN00. The Geekbench database confirms that the smartphone has a Dimensity 800 SoC and 6 GB of RAM, and in addition runs on the Android 10 working system. In single-core and multi-core Geekbench exams, the phone scored 2491 and 8737 factors, respectively.