In keeping with Ericsson’s official web site, the corporate presently has 95 5G industrial contracts. As of now, Ericsson has a publicizable 5G industrial contract with 54 operator clients. As well as, it gives gear for 40 already operational 5G industrial networks in 23 international locations.
The 54 publicly out there 5G industrial contracts displayed on Ericsson’s official web site and the 40 formally operational 5G industrial networks that present 5G community gear embody China Cell, China Telecom, and China Unicom.
Ericsson’s 5G gear has joined fingers with many main operators all over the world to realize the primary industrial launch of 5G on 4 continents. Since 2015, Ericsson has shipped greater than 5 million 5G-ready RF items.
The corporate stated
“We’re proud to say that communication service suppliers all all over the world have chosen to deploy 5G utilizing our main community expertise. Our checklist of business agreements and contracts with distinctive operators is rising quickly”.
Ericsson’s 40 already operational 5G industrial networks, right here is the way it spreads worldwide
- Latin America: 0 dwell 5G community in 0 international locations
- Central & Japanese Europe: 5 dwell 5G networks in 4 international locations
- North-East Asia: 9 dwell 5G networks in 3 international locations
- North America: 6 dwell 5G networks in 2 international locations
- Western Europe: 12 dwell 5G networks in 9 international locations
- Center East & Africa: 5 dwell 5G networks in 3 international locations
- Southeast Asia, Oceania & India: 3 dwell 5G networks in 2 international locations