Download latest GCam mode for your smartphone:
GCAM FROM ARNOVA8G2:
- GCam_5.2beta3.201006.2045build-7.4.104.apk (Arnova8G2, 2020-10-08, configs)
- GCam_5.2Note7Pro.201006.1023build-7.4.104.apk (Arnova8G2, 2020-10-06, configs)
- GCam_5.200604.2138build-7.3.021.apk (Arnova8G2, 2020-06-05, configs)
- Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_BF_V22.214.171.124822.1145.apk (Arnova8G2, 2019-08-22, buffer fix, configs, changelog)
GCAM FROM URNYX05:
- GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk (Urnyx05, 2020-10-09, configs)
- GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.2-fix.apk (Urnyx05, 2020-09-10, configs)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL GOOGLE CAMERA (GCAM MOD) ON YOUR SMARTPHONE:
- Step 1: Download the APK from the links given at the start.
- Step 2: Select and Install it Allow app installation from external source.
- Step 3: Open the Google Camera you will see on the home screen.
- Step 4: And if it’s working fine you’re done! Enjoy!
REQUIREMENTS TO INSTALL GOOGLE CAMERA (GCAM MOD) ON YOUR SMARTPHONE:
- Your phone must have camera2 API enabled.
- Most of the mods work with the Snapdragon SoCs processors only.
- The mod will not work in the older versions of the Android (Android 9+ recommended).
- Most of the APKs support ARM64 only.
Google camera is among the wonders among Android devices. It’s the holy grail of Google Pixel smartphones since whereas different firms are counting on multiple-cameras to ship high-quality shots, Google Pixels are sustained by a highly effective software program. Pixel smartphones have blessed with this know-how thus making them a number of the finest smartphones within the pictures market. They’ve official assist for superior options like Astrophotography and plenty of others. Google has lately rolled out the Google Digital camera App v7.4 with a number of new options and enhancements. Among them, we will headline the long-expected [email protected] recording. The group is quick, and now we lastly have a working Gcam 7.4 mod for all Android smartphones.
Gcam is the abbreviation for Google Camera. This is usually a camera application that you can download to get some of the camera features (HDR+, Portrait Mode, Night Vision, Photo-sphere, Photobooth, Lens, Focus Effect, Panorama) found on Google Pixels.