Coolpad has introduced a brand new smartphone in China — Coolpad COOL 10 with waterdrop display, triple rear cameras, and this comes after the latest launch of Coolpad 26, N11, Legacy smartphones in China.
The Coolpad COOL 10 flaunts a 6.5-inch waterdrop display, however the decision isn’t specified. It sports activities a 3D arc design and is powered by the MTK6758 (Helio P30) processor which was introduced in 2017. It’s paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of inner storage and the phone sports activities a side-mounted fingerprint scanner as effectively.
Coming to the optics, the COOL 10 sports activities triple rear cameras- a 16MP (main lens with f/1.5 aperture), a telephoto lens, and the third one ought to be a portrait lens. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter. It runs on Cool UI 9.0, however the Android model isn’t specified. Lastly, it packs a 4900mAh battery that fees over a USB Kind-C port.
Coolpad COOL 10 specs
- Show: 6.51-inch waterdrop display
- SoC: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P30 (4x Cortex-A53 @ 2.3 GHz
4x Cortex-A53 @ 1.65 GHz); Mali-G71 MP2 950MHz GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB; expandable with microSD
- Connectivity: Twin SIM, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Cool UI 9.0
- Cameras: Rear — 16MP (main lens with f/1.5 aperture)+ telephoto lens+ depth (seemingly)
- Facet-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 165.7 x 76.5 x 9.1 mm; Weight: 202.8 g
- Battery: 4900mAh; USB Kind-C
- Colours: Glazed Black, Allure Blue, Yingbe White
Pricing and Availability
The Coolpad Cool 10 is priced at 899 yuan (US$ 127 / Rs. 9584 approx.) and the pre-orders are already reside in China.
Supply | Through