Simply over a month again, Apple launched the a lot awaited iPhone SE 2020. The smartphone is a part of Apple’s extra inexpensive “SE” lineup with the purpose of bringing high notch efficiency whereas decreasing the entry worth.
iPhone SE 2020 exhibits underwhelming AnTuTu rating
Now, in line with the newest outcomes coming from the renown benchmark platform AnTuTu, the worth won’t be the one factor that was lowered. AnTuTu did certainly launch the rating for the newest iPhone SE 2020 and it doesn’t look that promising.
As we are able to see within the picture above, the smartphone managed to realize a complete of 492166 factors; which does sound like quite a bit nevertheless it actually isn’t when in comparison with different Apple A13 Bionic chip geared up iPhones.
This different picture does actually present the AnTuTu scores of a bunch of Apple units, starting from 443ok to 747ok. However let’s solely consider those powered by the A3 Bionic; the iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPhone 11. These three handsets all scored above 517ok factors on AnTuTu, whereas – as we simply noticed – the iPhone SE 2020 solely scored 492ok.
As a matter of reality, the most recent iPhone scored similar to the iPad Air 3 boasting the older A12 Bionic chip. How’s that potential? Properly, in line with GSMArena, the iPhone SE 2020 is likely to be operating the A13 Bionic however at a decrease clock; thus the more severe outcomes.
Which begs the query: why would Apple decrease the clock on their gadget? Might which have something to do with the extraordinarily small battery we discover on the gadget? Whereas we anticipate Apple’s official reply – if there’s ever going to be one – let’s go together with this newest speculation.
Apple iPhone SE2020 Full Specs
- 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 ppi show, 1400:1 distinction ratio, 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage choices
- iOS 13
- Twin SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Water and mud resistant (IP67)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical picture stabilization. With True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP entrance camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- TouchID Fingerprint sensor
- Constructed‑in stereo speaker
- Dimensions: 138.4x 67.3×7.3mm; Weight:148g
- Gigabit-class 4G LTE as much as 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Constructed-in rechargeable lithium-ion 1821mAh battery with As much as 13 hours video playback. With Qi wireless charging, 18W quick charging (5w charger within the field)