realme launched realme X3 Sequence in India a few months in the past. The smartphone runs on Android 10 primarily based realme UI 1.0. realme UI presents some fascinating options akin to dual earphone connection, animated wallpapers, screen-off display, customizable icon form, new charging animation, realme Share (cross-brand file-sharing expertise) and extra. Take a look at this put up to study all of the reamle UI 1.0 options.
realme doesn’t comply with a hard and fast update frequency however the firm rolls out updates incessantly. This put up will assist our readers in preserving monitor of realme UI updates for realme X3 and realme X3 SuperZoom. realme UI updates rolled out for the realme X3 and realme X3 SuperZoom to this point,
- [Jul 31, 2o20]: realme has began rolling out RMX2081PU_11.A.39 update with July Android safety patch. The update brings easy scrolling (may be discovered underneath realme Lab part) and fixes the voice jam difficulty when related to Bluetooth headset utilizing LDAC codec. Turning on/off flight mode won’t have an effect on Bluetooth standing of the machine can be a function that A.39 update brings to gadgets together with different optimizations. [Download Link]
Note that realme follows staged roll-out and the updates are randomly pushed to a restricted variety of customers and a broader roll-out often takes a number of days after the corporate makes certain there aren’t any essential bugs.
● Up to date Android Safety Patch: July, 2020
● Added easy scrolling function
● Optimized the time display difficulty
● Optimized the default state of cut back display brightness change in energy saving mode
● Fastened the voice jam difficulty when related to Bluetooth headset utilizing LDAC codec
● Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth standing won’t be affected after flight mode is turned on
● Optimized the system energy consumption